Configuring the connection to the eduroam network on Android
To use the eduroam network, you need a computer / mobile device with a wireless network card that supports one of the standards: 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n or 802.11ac and an operating system that supports the 802.1x standard supporting WPA2 authentication and AES encryption.
- Before proceeding with the configuration, upload the CA certificate installation manual
- In the mobile device, we select the Wi-Fi setting option, and then select the eduroam network from the list of available wireless networks
In the displayed wireless configuration settings window fill in the fields:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Authentication Stage 2: MSCHAPv2, in some configurators, to change this option, click "Advanced"
- CA certificate: select the certificate issued at the first point. This field may be left blank, but for security reasons we strongly recommend you install the certificate.
- Enter username and password
- If the configurator requires a domain, please type: pcz.pl
- Click "Connect"
If all the activities have been carried out correctly, we obtain a properly working connection to the eduroam network